Kibosh Router 2.0
A powerful gigabit wireless AC router that will instantly turn your Internet into a family safe playground.
We took everything we learned building Kibosh 1.0 and poured it into Kibosh 2.0.
Dual-Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router
legitimate Family safe Internet
device specific real-time activity monitors
Schedule / control internet access per device
Enterprise grade Malware Blocking
Summary: Like cats and dogs, security and convenience do not usually live in harmony. Kibosh has created anarchy by brining them together to produce a trouble free family safe internet everyone will appreciate.
Plenty of Wi-Fi range and power in the AC1750 router: a plug-n-play full home / office wireless router with built in enterprise Grade Anti-Malware and Content Filtering.
- Gigabit WAN & LAN and Dual-Band Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connections.
- 3,000 sq ft home / office Wi-Fi coverage.
- Family Safe Internet on every device:
- SafeSearch globally enforced at all times for Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yandex, and optionally YouTube.
- Bad websites & search engines blocked via proprietary web categorization engine.
- Enterprise Grade Malware protection:
- Malware / Antivirus / Phishing
- DNS Hijacker(s)
- Parental Controls via a Global Dashboard.
- See all devices using your Internet.
- Control Internet on / off per device.
- Device specific, real-time Internet usage logs.
- Remote firmware updates.
- Exclude device(s) from filtering.
- Lifetime feature and security updates.
- Unlimited device coverage – no hidden fees.
- Blocks DNS Bypass, DNS over HTTPS, Crypto Locker
- SafeSearch Lock-in
- Kibosh Support
- Phone, email, forum
Kibosh is essential Internet gear and will solve a big problem for you without getting in the way, or adding additional frustration to your life.
Add our Family Safe Mobile VPNs to protect devices that leave the home.
Ships to all USPS locations.
Submit your review
Works like a charm so far. Wish I had this growing up. But at least I’ll have it when I have kids some day.
Been using a Kibosh for years and I tried them all before I found it.
I'm not worried about what my kids might see, and frankly I wouldn't have the Internet without it.
We use it on all our mobile devices too.