How to troubleshoot Kibosh for Android Internet issues
- Go to Settings > VPN and Disconnect DNS Changer (if it is already disconnected, then delete it) > reboot > can you browse now? If yes then stop.
- Go to Settings and turn WiFi off – now you’re using the Mobile Carrier’s Internet > can you browse now? If yes then stop.
- Go to Settings > Cellular Networks – is this enabled? If yes then go to step 4.
- Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > run Network Settings Reset.
- Reboot, can you browse Internet now?
- Go to Settings > Connections > More Settings and remove / turn off anything under VPN dealing with ‘private DNS’ and your Kibosh ID.
- Reboot, can you browse the Internet now?
- If you’re still having issues call your Carrier and ask them to check your SIM.