What to do if you need to remove Kibosh Filter from your Internet.
You own a Kibosh Router / 360 / Cloud:
- Log in at Kibosh Filter, and cancel your subscription.
- To remove Kibosh replace the router’s KRMU firmware with a standard router O/S. To do this:
If you own a Pulse, and / or use Kibosh Nameservers on your personal router:
- Power off the Puls if you have one.
- Then remove Kibosh Nameservers from your primary router.
- If you want to use the Pulse as a router replace the KRMU firmware with a standard router O/S.
Contact support if you need further assistance.