How to configure your Google Mesh with Kibosh Filter Open
- Open the Google Wifi application on your phone.
- Click on the icon with a gear (far right)
- Click on network settings
- Click on Advanced networking
- Click on DNS
- Click on Custom
- You will see places to enter 2 server addresses (Primary & Secondary)
- Enter Kibosh Filter Open servers
- Click Save
- A pop-up screen shows “saving.” Click on close when it’s available.
- Go to test.kibosh.net
- Enable MyFilter Dashboard management
Still not working? Drop us a note.