- Go to My Connected Home.
- Then click on Action > Edit on the Broadband Connection (DSL).
- From there go to Action > Edit on the VCs > PPPoE (image 1).
- Under PPPoE settings change DNS Primary and DNS Secondary from the default to the Kibosh DNS Servers (image 2).
- Click the ‘Apply’ Button.
- Now to go www.info.com and search for abcd1234 to verify the filter is working – you should receive the Kibosh Success page.
NOTE: If you do not get the Kibosh Success page, turn off the Frontier Firewall and try again.