An excellent router to use with Gargoyle is the TP-Link Archer C7 router ($90.00).
How to flash a TP-Link Archer C7 V2 with Gargoyle firmware, and enable Kibosh Cloud.
- Flash the Archer C7 with the LEDE firmware which you can download from here.
- LEDE is a fork of OpenWRT.
- Once you get LEDE installed download the Gargoyle firmware from here.
- Upgrade to the Gargoyle firmware from within LEDE.
- Log into the Archer C7 router, now running LEDE.
- At this point your Archer should be happily running Gargoyle.
- Enable Kibosh Cloud filter.