1. Access the router’s browser-based utility.
Log into your router’s browser-based utility by entering http://myfiosgateway.com into a browser. Enter the admin password (printed on the side of your gateway device) to authenticate:
2. On the top menu, click on the “My Network” icon.
3. In the left hand menu clic the Network Connections link.
4. In the Network Connections menu click on Broadband Connection (Ethernet/Coax).
5. At the bottom of the Broadband Connection (Ethernet/Coax) screen click the “Settings” button.
6. Scroll down to the DNS Server section, change the drop-down to “Use the following DNS Server addresses”. The “Primary” and “Secondary” DNS Server address boxes are now visible.
7. Enter Kibosh Cloud Nameservers: Primary & Secondary