|NOTE: YouTube, Google, Bing, etc. can be blocked per device, but only from the Kibosh device admin panel (not from MyFilter) at this time.
How to block access to YouTube.com.
- Log into your Kibosh router at http://192.168.10.1
- Go to Firewall > Domain Blocking
- Enable the youtube.com blocking rule
- NOTE: If you Close and Apply Changes at this point youtube.com will be blocked for everyone
- Edit the youtube.com blocking rule
- Change Applies To: from All Hosts to Only the Following Hosts
- Enter the IP or MAC address of the device(s) this rule will apply to
- Close and Apply Changes