- Launch the AirPort Utility. The AirPort Utility can be found in the Utilities folder within your Applications folder.
- Select the Time Capsule you wish to configure.
- Enter the configuration menu for the Time Capsule Base Station.
- Click “Edit.”
- Change the configuration settings.
- Click “Internet” to configure your router’s internet settings.
- Enter the Kibosh DNS servers (noted in your setup guide).
- Save your settings.
- Click “Update” to apply your settings.
NOTE: Kibosh Cloud will not work if the Time Capsule is in Bridge Mode!
Now to go www.info.com and search for ‘abcd1234’ to verify web filtering is active.