- Launch the AirPort Utility. The AirPort Utility can be found in the Utilities folder within your Applications folder.
- Select your Airport Base Station. Some users have multiple Airport Base Stations, select the one you wish to configure.
- Enter the configuration menu for the Airport Base Station.
- Click “Edit.”
- Change the configuration settings.
- Click “Internet” to configure your router’s internet settings.
- Enter the Kibosh Cloud DNS servers.
- Click on advanced or additional settings and uncheck Enable IPv6 Connection Sharing.
- !!!: If you don’t disable IPv6 connection sharing content filtering will not work. You do not need IPv6.
- Save your settings.
- Click “Update” to apply your settings.
NOTE: Please write down your current DNS settings before switching to Kibosh Cloud, in case you want to return to your old settings for any reason.
NOTE: If you have problems with the Airport pushing out the new DNS information to machines on your network you may need to update the firmware on the Airport device by clicking here.
NOTE: Kibosh Cloud will not work if the AirPort is in Bridge Mode!
Now to go www.info.com and search for ‘abcd1234’ to verify web filtering is active.