1. Access the router’s browser-based utility.
Log into your router’s browser-based utility by entering 192.168.0.1 or your default configuration IP into a browser.
2. Go to the “Advanced Setup” menu.
Click on the “Advanced Setup ” link.
3. Select the “WAN Settings” link from the left.
Click “WAN Settings” from the “Broadband Settings /IP Addressing” section.
4. Change your DNS type.
The options may differ depending on your firmware. Scroll down to “4. Set the DNS Type,” then selected Static DNS.
5. Enter the first DNS resolver address.
6. Click Apply.
Now that you have configured your router for Kibosh Shield, we highly suggest that you flush your DNS resolver cache and web browser caches to ensure that your new DNS configuration settings take immediate effect. Additionally, if you have a Dynamic IP address please refer to this article which will guide you through how to automatically update your dynamic IP address.
7. Test your new DNS setting by going to www.info.com and search for abcd1234 – you should receive a Kibosh Success page.